[gmx-users] long-stick molecule solvation

xy21hb xy21hb at 163.com
Wed Nov 4 15:23:08 CET 2015

Dear Justin,

Below are the commands I used with all the files attached.
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Quti6TfNU_djIwYUZvX3U5NHc/view?usp=sharing

 pdb2gmx -f 4KE2.pdb -missing -ignh -o double
 gmx editconf -f double.gro -o d-box -c -d 0.5 -bt triclinic -princ
 gmx solvate -cp d-box.gro -cs spc216.gro -o d-solv.gro -p topol.top
 grompp -f em.mdp -c d-solv.gro -p topol.top -o em
 mdrun -v -s em

Many thanks,

Yao