[gmx-users] Error DSSP Gromacs 5.0.4

Stefania Evoli stefania.evoli at kaust.edu.sa
Thu Nov 5 16:26:48 CET 2015

I did the following steps:

Downloaded the executable from the dssp site (dssp-2.0.4-amd64 or
dssp-2.0.4-i386)
renamed the file to dssp
chmod -R u=rwx dssp
sudo mv dssp/usr/local/bin/
export DSSP=/usr/local/bin/dssp
Added export DSSP=/usr/local/bin/dssp into the bashrc ad sourced it

—Dr. Stefania Evoli
Post-Doctoral Fellow
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Catalysis center - Bldg. 3, 4th floor, 4231–WS18
Thuwal, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
stefania.evoli at kaust.edu.sa

On 11/5/15, 6:16 PM, "gromacs.org_gmx-users-bounces at maillist.sys.kth.se on
behalf of João Henriques"