[gmx-users] dimer split

Clarke, Benjamin (NIH/NIDDK) [F] benjamin.clarke at nih.gov
Fri Nov 6 17:25:45 CET 2015

Yao,

I have had similar problems with my dimer being Œsplit' by the pbc.
Running this series of trjconv commands on your trajectory may help.

gmx trjconv -s md.tpr -f md.xtc -o md_nojump.xtc -pbc nojump
option 0
gmx trjconv -s md.tpr -f md_nojump.xtc -o md_cluster.xtc -pbc cluster
option 1
option 0
gmx trjconv -s md.tpr -f md_cluster.xtc -o md_mol.xtc -pbc mol
option 0
gmx trjconv -s md.tpr -f md_mol.xtc -o md_PBC.xtc -pbc cluster
option 1
option 0

Best,
Ben