[gmx-users] Query regarding water not settled

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:15:16 CET 2015

Hi,

The standard advice for this kind of problem can be found here
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Blowing_Up. In your case,
you should start by asking what is the expected behaviour for your model
physics, and can you reproduce those properties, before launching your own
research. And update your prehistoric GROMACS version ;-)

Mark