[gmx-users] problem with equilibration of DLiPC membrane

Catarina A. Carvalheda dos Santos c.a.c.dossantos at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Nov 12 22:34:54 CET 2015

Just to clarify, I meant that you should chose the simulation settings that
give you a physiologic-like conformational behaviour not that you should
chose a physiologic (ish) temperature regardless of the system you have in
hands.

The transition phase temperature of DAPC is around 340 K -->
http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-319-11280-0_17

Regards,