[gmx-users] restart issues with Gromacs

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 23:12:43 CET 2015

Hi,

GROMACS assumes the file systems actually write to disk when you use the
system call that means that, and works correctly if so. But if the file
system or its configuration don't actually do that (for "performance" or
erroneous reasons), then all bets are off. mdrun can't even know if it's
being lied to, because, well, it's being lied to...

Mark