[gmx-users] about .trr input file format

Ayesha Kanwal ayesha_comsian at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 21 16:55:27 CET 2015

hi ,
i want to use .trr file format in my tool for reading input .trr file and analyze how can i use it in my GUI based tool ? or any one who can guide me how can i use .trr file for analyzing PCA, CrossCorrelation , Entropy and Enthalpy MMPBSA/GBSA . i already using AMBERtool "MMPBSA.py for the calculation of enthalpy and using DCD file format but now i also want to provide .trr file format , i.e my tool can read .trr file and give same output like DCD file gives in a 2D graph form.