[gmx-users] How can I split .xtc file to two part?

Téletchéa Stéphane stephane.teletchea at univ-nantes.fr
Mon Nov 23 18:17:51 CET 2015

Le 23/11/2015 15:56, Hassan Aaryapour a écrit :
> for resolving this
> problem, can I split .xtc file to two part? how?
Dear Hassan,

Except if you have a specific interest in water molecules,
you should probably reduce your system to the molecule of interest
by doing a subselection of it (only the protein for instance),
and then visualize it in vmd. You will get rid of the memory limit,
since 16GB
is already large enough for most systems :-)

Best,

Stéphane

--
Assistant Professor, UFIP, UMR 6286 CNRS, Team Protein Design In Silico
UFR Sciences et Techniques, 2, rue de la Houssinière, Bât. 25, 44322 Nantes cedex 03, France