[gmx-users] Problem with running crystal simulation

Ben Tam btam125 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 24 11:23:24 CET 2015

Hi Elton,
Thank you for your reply. I have increase my box size to 10 10 10. However it is still blowing up. Yes I am trying to run NPT simulation, will freezing the crystal framework will cause the box to blow up? Because I am doing an adsorption simulation hence I need the crystal stay in certain place.

Best regards,
Ben