[gmx-users] mdrun error

Golnaz Roudsari golnaz.chem at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 15:11:14 CET 2015

Dear users
I got this error in my mdrun There is no domain decomposition for 4 nodes
that are compatible with the given box and a minimum cell size of 7.1147
nm. my system contains graphene and surfactants. In last box I put graphene
in the middle of my box and the graphene was npbc and the mdrun went well,
then I put a pbc graphene and the x and y dimension box fixed to match the
size of graphene sheet. but in energy minimization step. I get this error!
Can I put the x, y dimension of my box larger than pbc graphene?
thank you for any suggestion
Golnaz