[gmx-users] tutorial for "dual" alchemical transformation in gromacs?

hannes.loeffler at stfc.ac.uk hannes.loeffler at stfc.ac.uk
Sun Nov 29 14:36:38 CET 2015

Practical question: why would you want to do that?  Your two molecules will drift apart unless parts of the molecules are linked together in a "single" topology fashion or or you introduce other restraints/constraints.

In practice, you can do that with Gromacs relatively easily.  The manual describes how to set up the A and the B state of a molecule.