[gmx-users] Hexagonal prisms box

Juan David Orjuela Zuñiga jd.orjuelam at uniandes.edu.co
Sun Oct 4 10:24:13 CEST 2015

Hello,

I'm trying to simulate a membrane in a hexagonal prism (I set it up with INSANE Python script for Martini, as I believe is actually the option by default) but when I visualize it in VMD it shows as triclinic. I attempted a solution I found on another discussion:

trjconv -f dopc-min-init.gro -o test.gro -ur compact -pbc cluster  -s dopc-min-init.tpr

But it shows a triclinic box again, am I missing something?

Thank you very much for your help, have a nice day,

Juan David