[gmx-users] Analysis of old xtc file using gromacs-5 tools

Teemu Murtola teemu.murtola at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 16:11:20 CEST 2015

Hi,

That unfortunately doesn't tell us anything, since 1.5GB can still be read
with 32-bit file operations. You didn't answer any of the questions: can
you open very small xtc files, or very large (requiring 64-bit access)
gro/pdb files, or not? We are still thinking that you should be able to
open any files smaller than 2GB just fine, but you are making confusing
claims that seem to contradict this, so this needs to be sorted out before
we can really conclude anything.

Best regards,
Teemu