[gmx-users] PBC in membrane protein system

Yasser Almeida Hernández yasser.almeida.hernandez at chemie.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Oct 6 14:22:09 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I am simulating a membrane protein in coarse-grained mode. The protein
diffuse in the membrane and in the final frame my protein is in one of
the box borders, so the coordinates are splitted to the opposite border
(PBC). Then when I used backward.py to translate to all-atom
coordinates, also results in splitted coordinates. I've tried several
trjconv option with any success. How can I get the protein centered in
the membrane?

Thanks in advance

Yasser

--