[gmx-users] PBC

mah maz mahmaz71 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 08:07:57 CEST 2015

Hi Mark

Thank you. I suppose grid can be used without PBC specially when the system
is in vacuum.
There are some parameters in the .mdp file that I haven't defined and I
don't want them to be applied during simulation. However in the mdout.mdp
They are present eg. gen-seed, emtol, ewald-rtol,.... Do they play a role
in the simulation?

Thanks!