[gmx-users] Virtual sites error

Erik Marklund erik.marklund at chem.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 8 13:15:20 CEST 2015

Unfortunately, the parameters required for certain virtual sites in nucleic acids are not define in the force field files that are shipped with Gromacs.

Erik Marklund, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Fulford JRF, Somerville College

Department of Chemistry
Physical & Theoretical Chemistry Laboratory
University of Oxford
South Parks Road
Oxford
OX1 3QZ