[gmx-users] output control

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 17:49:51 CEST 2015

Hi Maryam,

You only need a modified TPR file. There's no need to hassle with
structures, as that's all in the checkpoint file.

I have a TPR editor that allows changing things like nstxout. So you can
run the first part of the simulation, then modify the TPR nstxout and
nsteps, and continue the simulation from the last checkpoint file. If you
want, I can send that.

Cheers,

Tsjerk