[gmx-users] "The sum of the two largest charge group radii is larger than rlist"

Shima ebrahimi sh_ebrahimi at ut.ac.ir
Tue Oct 13 14:01:57 CEST 2015

Dear users,

I want to calculate binding free energy with g_mmpbsa in Gromacs 4.5 but
my trajectory has been run with Gromacs 5. So I should have new md.tpr
compatible with old version. When I use grompp I get this error "The sum
of the two largest charge group radii (14.107612) is larger than rlist
(1.200000)".I have checked my trajectory related to the new version and
there was no problem. Could anyone help me?

Regards,
Shima