[gmx-users] Extending simulation

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Oct 14 01:46:12 CEST 2015

On 10/13/15 7:43 PM, thomas knitter wrote:
> Dr. Lemkul,
>
> My job was terminated. In the log file, it says
>
> TERM_RUNLIMIT: job killed after reaching LSF run time limit.

You shouldn't be running anything in a queuing system without diagnosing
problems yourself first.  Based on the scant information you've given, grompp is
failing (which should take a few seconds), which causes mdrun to fail (again,
seconds) so nothing in the queue should hang.  But that's irrelevant.  Run
grompp interactively and see what's causing the problem.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore