[gmx-users] [gmx-developers] DNA is one moltype or two moltype?

Erik Marklund erik.marklund at chem.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 14 12:56:43 CEST 2015

Hi,

This is a user question, not a developer question, so I reply too the user list.

Normally, they do not have bonded interactions between them. And unless they have identical sequence, they are two molecule types.

Kind regards,
Erik

Erik Marklund, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Fulford JRF, Somerville College

Department of Chemistry
Physical & Theoretical Chemistry Laboratory
University of Oxford
South Parks Road
Oxford
OX1 3QZ