[gmx-users] Energy minimization error

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 16:59:33 CEST 2015

Hi,

What some visualization program shows about bonds doesn't mean anything -
it has not parsed your topology. You have no option but to look at the .top
produced and reason about what it shows, but yours is very complex. I
strongly recommend starting with something simpler than a multiply branched
dendrimer. Join two units with a specbond, inspect the .top so that you
know it has what you think it has, and get that to EM and simulation
stably. Then you can get more complex.

Mark