[gmx-users] gmx distance

Teemu Murtola teemu.murtola at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 06:40:21 CEST 2015

No, this does not calculate what you want. If you had an even number of K
atoms, it would even refuse to calculate. What you get is the distance
between the first and second K, third and fourth K, and so on, and finally
between the last K and the com.

You can get the individual distances with gmx pairdist (from Gromacs 5.1),
and average them yourself.

Best regards,
Teemu