[gmx-users] Adding ion to force field

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Oct 21 16:38:16 CEST 2015

On 10/21/15 10:25 AM, Peter Stern wrote:
> Just guessing here but maybe you need to also add YB to the atomtypes.atp file.

The .atp file is only read by pdb2gmx, so that's not going to be the issue with
grompp.

So you modified ffnonbonded.itp directly?  grompp is choking on the first line,
which is really bizarre, so it should have nothing to do with a line added at
the end.  Can you upload your force field directory somewhere?

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore