[gmx-users] MD of two structure together-receptor+ligand

sun sun.iba2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 20:09:09 CEST 2015

Nikhil
Follow Justin's tutorial for protein-ligand MD. You might want to view Hbonds between inhibitor and protein, for that Hbond mapping helps. You can also calculate binding energy. If the protein has specific conformation, you can view the frames for any structural change or stability.

Sent from my iPhone