[gmx-users] compressed tng file

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 03:18:47 CET 2015

Hi,

I suspect there's no ability to actually write compressed velocities from
mdrun, unless -o .tng defaults to gzip for velocities within libtng (and
that won't give a factor of three). I suspect it could be added readily,
but it's a question of what needs exist and how to express them in new mdp
options that map to what TNG can do.

Ahmet, what capability would best suit your need?

Mark