[gmx-users] multiple processes of a gromacs tool requiring user action at runtime on one Cray XC30 node using aprun

Vedat Durmaz durmaz at zib.de
Tue Oct 27 23:38:51 CET 2015

hi mark,

many thanks. but can you be a little more precise? the author's only
hint regarding mpi is on this site
"http://rashmikumari.github.io/g_mmpbsa/How-to-Run.html" and related to
APBS. g_mmpbsa itself doesn't understand openmp/mpi afaik.

the error i'm observing is occurring pretty much before apbs is started.
to be honest, i can't see any link to my initial question ...