[gmx-users] Incomplete compiling Gromacs 5.1

Chunlei ZHANG chunleizhang.pku at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 05:16:12 CET 2015

Dear All,
I was trying to compiling Gromscs 5.1 on a cluster with with two 10-core
Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3(Haswell)  on each node.
The command with cmake:
cmake .. -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=mpiicc \
-DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=mpiicpc \
-DGMX_MPI=on -DGMX_OPENMP=on \
-DGMX_GPU=off \
-DGMX_SIMD=AVX2_256 \
-DGMX_DOUBLE=off \
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/my/path/GMX5.1 \
-DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=off \
-DGMX_FFT_LIBRARY=MKL

Then, I execute make, but received the following message:
"make[2]: warning:  Clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete."

Then, make install:
In the bin folder, I only found these executables:
demux.pl  gmx-completion.bash  gmx-completion-gmx_mpi.bash  gmx_mpi  GMXRC
 GMXRC.bash  GMXRC.csh  GMXRC.zsh  xplor2gmx.pl

Could anyone suggest possible solution to this?
Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Chunlei