[gmx-users] There is no error message but the dynamic don´t show the correct number of frames

Mishelle Oña samimishu at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 23:08:41 CET 2015

Well, I am trying to calculate the Solvation free energy of my molecule, I am following the Hands-on tutorial
Solvation free energy of ethanol  of Sander Pronk. Using trjconv I cut one frame from this trajectory and make all the steps of the tutorial. When I do  g_bar to calculate the free energy there was an error:WARNING: Some of these results violate the Second Law
of Thermodynamics:

         This is
can be the result of severe undersampling, or (more likely)

         there
is something wrong with the simulations.
I am not sure why this error come from. Could you tell me if I should redo the dynamic? or what is the most suitable answer for this error.
Thanks a lotMishelle