[gmx-users] short peptide adsorption to a solid surface

Josip Lovrić josip7lovric at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:35:43 CEST 2016

Dear Alexander,

in gromacs you have lots of implemented tools for analysis like to compute
energy between surfacant and surface by energy groups, tilt angle, order
parameter, angle distribution,... But I would suggest you first to look in
previous publication connected with your studies, that could give you some
ideas and also give you better general understanding.

Cheers
Josip