[gmx-users] [gmx-developers] 2016 shipped!

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 15:25:08 CEST 2016

Hi,

Unfortunately there was a water leak in the basement today, so to avoid secondary damage from 100% humidity we decided to shut off all our servers until we are 100% sure things are OK.

However, this might mean you won't be able to access the Web, ftp, and gerrit/jenkins sites until next week.

Cheers,

Erik

Erik Lindahl <erik.lindahl at scilifelab.se>
Professor of Biophysics