[gmx-users] Help with MD of water

Omamuyovwi Akemu omamuyovwiakemu at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 20:04:04 CEST 2016

Dear Gromacs Users,
I will like to do a molecular dynamics simulation of water in gromacs. Thereafter obtain thermodynamics observable like potential energy and well as structural and dynamics properties of the system.

However, I kindly request for help with the topology file (.top) and molecular structure file (.gro) or a guide to kick off the simulation.
I will really appreciate any comment.Thank you.
Jolayemi Omamuyovwi RitaResearch Student,University of Benin,Nigeria.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android