[gmx-users] radial-density profile and radial distribution curve for water-CNT system

Dan Gil dgilgmx at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 22:17:10 CEST 2016

The manual for version 4.6 is available online. The analysis command you
want is g_rdf, for version 4.6. g_rdf plots the radial distribution
function, which is what I think you are calling radial distribution curve.
The manual has a nice explanation of it so please check it out. The radial
density profile, must mean the distribution function that is not normalized
by dividing by the local density (the limit as r approaches infinity is not
unity).

Dan