[gmx-users] Creating topology for Cu-containing enzyme,

Francesca Lønstad Bleken FrancescaL.Bleken at sintef.no
Fri Aug 12 09:23:19 CEST 2016

Hi,

Thank you Joao, Justin and Marlon for your answers.

Joao, I have been looking at your article the last days as it explains very well what you have done, particularly in the Supplementary info, so
I am very happy that you answered this thread. Would it be possible for me to look at your specbond.dat, .rtp and .itp files so that I better can ensure that I am doing things the right way?
Your system is very similar to mine, so I think I would learn a lot from looking at your setup. I hope this is not an inappropriate request, I will of course acknowledge you help if this work comes to a publication.

Best regards,
Francesca