[gmx-users] Generating Entropy from Umbrella Sampling Data

Billy Williams-Noonan billy.williams-noonan at monash.edu
Wed Aug 17 02:28:12 CEST 2016

Thank you that is what I have been doing... :)

My problem is that I don't have the average COM distance for each
simulation.  Yes I specify what distance I want in the .mdp settings, but
in the earlier umbrella windows our average COM distance deviates somewhat
from the distance set in the mdp settings.  So I need a reliable way of
getting an average COM distance to match the average energy output from gmx
energy.

Best,

Billy