[gmx-users] unknown bond atom_type +

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 01:34:27 CEST 2016

Hi,

You can upload files to any file-sharing service and share links, but the
list doesn't accept attachments to send to thousands of people.

More importantly, your .rtp files are inputs for pdb2gmx, not grompp, so
something about your reporting doesn't make sense. But we still can't see
your error messages, so I guess I'll have to give up trying to help.

Mark