[gmx-users] Fwd: The results of your email commands

Seera Suryanarayana palusoori at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 10:34:09 CEST 2016

Surya
Graduate student
India.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <gromacs.org_gmx-users-bounces at maillist.sys.kth.se>
Date: Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 12:39 PM
Subject: The results of your email commands
To: palusoori at gmail.com

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
    I want to do postion restrain to two residues in my protein of interest.
    When I look into the genrestr command it is not  showing for  specific
    residues. So how can I generate position specific to residuses of our
    interest?
    Thanks in advance
    Surya
    Graduate student