[gmx-users] Fatal error: * of the *** bonded interactions could not be calculated because ...

Chang Woon Jang changwoonjang at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:41:36 CEST 2016

Dear Justin Lemkul,
    Thank you for your response. Yes, I use coarse-grained system
(thermosetting polymer). I prepared the system from the equilibrated
atomistic system. The atomistic system was equilibrated using OPLS-AA force
filed under NPT and NVT for almost 40 ns. The initial atomistic system
contained 13854 atoms. The equilibrated atomistic system was
coarese-grained (mapped) with certain criteria. Now, I am trying to get CG
potentials using iterative Boltzmann Inversion, but this error keeps me
dizzy.

    Whenever I use -rdd options, it gives another error like domain
decomposition error with other options recommended. Whenever I use -nt
options, the simulation goes well but the simulation trajectory seem weird
that some molecules are going out the simulation box

    It seems tricky to find what is the problem.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Changwoon Jang