[gmx-users] Problem in Free Energy Calculations

shagun krishna krishna.shagun123 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 07:34:35 CET 2016

Hi Justin..
Thanks a ton to you. Finally I have completed the simulation of ligand in
solvent. In your earlier mail you have written that to calculate the
binding energy of protein-ligand I will need the nonbonded interaction
energy between protein-ligand coming from protein-ligand simulation and the
ligand-water interaction energy coming from the second simulation. For
final ΔG binding I should substract these two energies, if I am not wrong.
PLs suggest me.

Thanx in advance..

Best regards,

SHAGUN