[gmx-users] distance dependent energy

Cuong Nguyen nvcuong68 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 04:40:35 CET 2016

Hi Mark,

I manage to find the way to record the energy but have not figured it out
yet. I used the .mdp file as below:

title                    = Molecular dynamics simulation at 298K
cpp                      = cpp
integrator               = md
dt                       = 0.001
nsteps                   = 20000000 ; 20 ns
comm-mode                = Linear
nstcomm                  = 200
nstxout                  = 2000 ;trajectory file
nstvout                  = 2000 ; velocity file
nstfout                  = 0
nstlog                   = 300 ;log file
nstenergy                = 300 ; energy file
nstxtcout                = 300
nstlist                  = 100
ns_type                  = grid
pbc                      = xyz
coulombtype              = pme
rlist                    = 1.3
rcoulomb                 = 1.3
vdw-type                 = Cut-off
rvdw                     = 1.3
Tcoupl                   = Nose-Hoover; Berendsen ; no pcoupl = NVT?
nsttcouple               = 50; half nstlist
tc_grps                  = System
tau_t                    = 2.0
ref_t                    = 298.15
gen_vel                  = no
gen_seed                 = 94839
constraints              = All-bonds
constraint-algorithm     = lincs

Do you have any links or tutorials for that?

Best regards,

Van

Cuong Van Nguyen (PhD Student)
Department of Chemical Engineering