[gmx-users] membed in mdrun VERSION 5.0.4

Nash, Anthony a.nash at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 8 09:38:19 CET 2016

Many thanks Justin, that’s solved it.

The simulation is now running, reporting that 8 POPC molecules and 12 SOL
molecules have been removed. However, I have a bit of a problem. I don’t
seem to be able to get the -membed option working on a parallel
installation of gromacs, only serial. I assume parallel isn’t supported?

Secondly, with my .tpr file very different from my running .trr (due to
removed molecules), I don’t know of a way of pulling out a single frame
from the trajectory to see how the simulation is progressing. (I would
have just taken the first frame as a .gro, downloaded the latest .trr, and
thrown them both into VMD). Any thoughts?

Many thanks
Anthony

On 06/01/2016 19:18, "gromacs.org_gmx-users-bounces at maillist.sys.kth.se on
behalf of Justin Lemkul"