[gmx-users] Correct method to do Cartesian PCA

Antonio Baptista baptista at itqb.unl.pt
Fri Jan 8 20:00:26 CET 2016

On Fri, 8 Jan 2016, Bin Liu wrote:

> Hi Tsjerk,
>
> I replicated their settings in their papers. The system size I used is
> larger than what they had. Could you elaborate on the reference used for
> fitting? Thank you so much.

About the importance of the reference structure used for fitting in
Cartesian PCA, you may want to look at this:
http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/jp902991u

Best,

--
Antonio M. Baptista
Instituto de Tecnologia Quimica e Biologica, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
phone: +351-214469619         email: baptista at itqb.unl.pt
fax:   +351-214411277         WWW:   http://www.itqb.unl.pt/~baptista