[gmx-users] Serine phosphorylation

Simone Bolognini simo.bolognini at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 10:08:33 CET 2016

Thank you for your support, but I find the instructions on the website
extremely unclear to me. There are some commands to be run which are nor
gromacs neither bash commands that pretty puzzle me. However, I'd better be
more specific in explaining my problem: I have a protein whose pdb contains
a particular serine in which I am interested on. Now, for some reasons, I
need to change this serine (and only this one!) to a phosphorylated one and
run some MD production using AMBER-ILDN with this new configuration. What
should I do exactly? Can you provide me a sequence of steps which I should
follow in order to go from the starting pdb to the actual simulation?

As always, thank you very much for your help!
Simone