[gmx-users] Help for gmx enemat

valerio di giulio digiuliovalerio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 22:17:01 CET 2016

Hi Peter,

I have already created  an index file with make_ndx in which I specify
what atoms are in DNA1 and DNA2 groups. Moreover the two groups
are present in the file topol.top. Indeed GROMACS doesn't produce any
error about the declaration of them in the file .mdp. I send you also my
topol.top file
for clarity:

; GROMACS topology
;