[gmx-users] Simulation terminated after 260 ns of simulation

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 18:20:08 CET 2016

There is a small chance that your crashes are caused by a rare bug that
could affect runs where the GPU is shared by multiple ranks. This was fixed
in 5.0.6, I suggest updating your installation.

For more details see the release notes:
http://www.gromacs.org/About_Gromacs/Release_Notes/Versions_5.0.x

Cheers,

--