[gmx-users] Not enough memory. Failed to calloc :

Nikhil Maroli scinikhil at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:59:24 CET 2016

Thanks to Mark and Justin,
my protein contains around 8000 atoms and ligand is around 33 atoms,and i
used united atom ff,
my workstation is with 64GB ram,but when i run the g_mmpbsa,i observed in
performance monitor that there is no rise in memory usage,if it is
shortage of memory is there any possibility to see how much more is
required to run this so that i can upgrade it,:) (Why i concerned is if it
is over the limit of motherboard i can go for another system instead of
upgrading present one)

Thanks