[gmx-users] trivial question about water molecules

Smith, Micholas D. smithmd at ornl.gov
Thu Jan 21 17:52:02 CET 2016

Check the original topology file without ions for the line SOL    (number of water's here)

then check the new topology file with ions-added  for the same line and compare.

Micholas Dean Smith, PhD.
Post-doctoral Research Associate
University of Tennessee/Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Center for Molecular Biophysics