[gmx-users] pdb2gmx illegal instruction (core dumped)

Md. Imrul Reza Shishir imrul.reza.shishir at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 08:33:12 CET 2016

Hi Everyone.
I use Lenovo A6-7310 (4 core 2MB cache memory) processor in my laptop. I
install Gromacs 5.0.7 with latest cmake-3.4.2 and fftw-3.3.4. I use below
Cmake command to install.

"cmake .. -DGMX_BUILD_OWN_FFTW=ON -DREGRESSIONTEST_DOWNLOAD=ON"

I am newbies gromacs user. I am trying to execute the Bevan Lab tutorial
(Lysozyme in water). my first command is

"gmx pdb2gmx -f 1AKI.pdb -o 1AKI_processed.gro -water spce"

It execute properly. But when i execute number 15 force
field(OPLS-AA/L) at the end there is a massage "illegal instruction
(core dumped)". And in my directory only topology file create. No
gromacs output file Created "1AKI_processed.gro".

Any help greatly appreciated.

​Bst Regards​
--
MD IMRUL REZA SHISHIR