[gmx-users] Protein-Protein distance

Life Sciences Inc contact.lifesciences.inc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 16:40:52 CET 2016

I want to ask one question regarding using gmx distance in the script, I
was able to calculate distances the way you told me Justin, command doesn't
run with gmx distance on gromacs 5.0.5 when I load intel version of
gromacs, it runs like gmx_mpi distance but when I am using this in a bash
script its not working. Can anyone help me with this? I need to run
multiple distance commands that's why I want to make a script.

Thanks