[gmx-users] Any way to not compute certain interactions?

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 22:23:13 CET 2016

Hi,

It can be tough to find concepts in large amounts of documentation when
you're guessing what names they might be using. Energy group exclusions are
definitely the way forward, however. Though I haven't tried them with the
Verlet scheme ever, and they are unlikely to have a GPU implementation.

Manually generating intermolecular interactions that are pairwise
exclusions is another option.

Mark