[gmx-users] GROMOS force field for sphingomyelin and cholesterol

Piggot T. T.Piggot at soton.ac.uk
Mon Mar 7 14:33:04 CET 2016

You need to be a bit more specific. What other lipids do you have in the membrane and which force field are you/do you want to use for these (and I mean more than just GROMOS, but exactly which parameters they are e.g. 43A1-S3, 53A6L, etc.).

There are some GROMOS compatible force fields out there for cholesterol/sphingomyelin but the choice will also depend upon which other lipids you have in your systems (as everything needs to be compatible in the system).

Cheers

Tom